Finished.

14 01 2008

The report is finally finished, after 12 weeks of work. It is probably about a B/C piece of work, based on what I’ve been getting so far. I have got a B for both reports but obviously don’t want to be too cocky. It was a cool piece though, because instead of buying cardboard I used the old scraps left under the stairs from when housemates ordered things from the internet.

The only slight annoyance was the transparency of the text box. It looked a lot more opaque on my screen, but when printed it was really translucent, and the text was harder to read. However, didn’t notice this till after it had been bound. That’s what you get for doing an all nighter.

Sloane report closed

Sloane report open

CLose up of contents, using recycled cardboard

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: